apply online today!
Interested in Parkview Christian School?
Talk to our Admissions Director and schedule a tour to meet our students and teachers and learn about our curriculum.
1) Explore (choose any or all of the options below)
2) Apply (all items below are required for an application to be considered)
- Completed application »
- Original birth certificate
- Current immunization records (or notarized waiver)
- Sports physical and NSAA form (for MS/HS students who will participate in athletics)
- School physical (required for all students entering kindergarten and grade 7)
- School records transfer (including report cards, transcripts, and standardized tests)
- Tuition payment agreement form
3) Administrative Review (all steps below are required)
- PCS will review admission application, student academic records, and financial aid assessment (if applicable)
- Student and parent interview with the school principal
- Notification of PCS decision on acceptance
- Notification of financial aid award (if applicable)
- Enrollment date set
Registration & Tuition Fees
If Registered by March 15
If Registered after March 15
Tuition and Discounts
Annual Rates for 2018-2019
|Middle School (7-8)||$4,700|
|High School (9-12)||$5,100|
All fees are non-refundable. They must be paid at time of enrollment. Financial Aid will not awarded if fees are unpaid.
|Multiple Child Discount||% off|
|Full Payment Discount|
|Paid by August 1||5%|
Discounts only apply to full paying families
Option 1: Annual Payments
Due August 1
Option 2: Semester Payments
Due August 1 & December 1
Option 3: Quarterly Payments
Due Aug 1, Nov 1, Jan 1, Mar 1
Option 4: Monthly Payments
10 month or 12 month plan
Autopay Bank Withdrawal and FACTS Form Required
apply for financial aid
Please contact August Pena, Director of admissions if you have any questions at: email@example.com
We are excited to partner with you throughout the upcoming years!
Phil 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
Parkview Christian School enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.