statement of faith
Parkview Christian School is a non-denominational Christian, academic institution. We offer families the opportunity to have their children educated from a Christian worldview and nurtured in an environment that promotes prayer and daily devotion with Christ. While we do not require students to adhere to a certain faith, we do teach from the Bible. The following is our statement of faith:
- We believe the Scripture of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned and thereby, incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, manifest themselves as sinners.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, as a substitutionary sacrifice; in order to reconcile us to a right relationship with God, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope,”-the personal, pretribulational, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby, become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness to the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the separation of church and state with each having definite and distinct spheres of responsibility.